LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR - PERMANENT - ST JOHNS WOOD - 10049 J
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
LETTINGS ADMINISTRATOR - PERMANENT - ST JOHNS WOOD
Our client, an expanding lettings business, is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and bright Lettings Administrator to join their team based in St Johns Wood office. However, they would also consider a candidate working in their other office based in Borehamwood. Please state your preference when applying.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good phone manner & good IT skills
- Great time management and organization skills
- Experience with software packages CFP and Alto is a benefit but not essential
- Good work ethic
- Lettings experience is a great positive. However would also consider candidates with very strong admin experience in another sector with great work ethic and drive.
- Proven record of longevity in the workplace
- Must live within a reasonable commute
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process offers, deal with expiries, renewals, check outs, deposits, booking out keys,
- Basic accounts like putting on invoices etc.
- Working with CFP and Alto software (training can be provided)
- Maintaining the high service standards of the company in order to continue winning review rating awards
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9.00 - 18.00.
SALARY: GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 depending on experience
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client's specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.