Our established and highly reputable client is seeking a Office /facilities Assistant to join their team in Lewes.
Main Purpose of the role
To undertake general administration duties including large photo copying bundles, tidying the meeting rooms, file archiving, post rounds and filing.
The role involves numerous general administrative duties including;
- To undertake daily facilities tasks including post rounds, library and office closedown
- To make teas and coffees for client meetings
- Keep the meetings rooms tidy and stocked with the relevant stationery
- Covering Receptionist duties including the switchboard
- Assisting the teams with large photocopying jobs
- Archiving files
- To organise the catering for team lunches
- Provide assistance to other teams when required and other such duties that are deemed appropriate for this role
You should be able to demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Methodical in your approach to tasks
- Good team player
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- General administrative experience desirable
Excellent opportunity to join a great employer.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.