EA to Global VP for Marketing - FMCG Experience
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
A global drinks distribution company based in Chiswick, West London is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant. You will be responsible for the comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Global VP for Marketing. The ideal candidate will have been working as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant supporting a Marketing Director or CMO, preferably from within the Travel Retail and Luxury Brands industry. You MUST have worked with the FMCG industry.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the VP's schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Efficient preparation and co-ordination of travel and accommodation requirements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events at all levels including hospitality
- Responsible for completing expense reports for VP and inputting into local system
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Interact with internal PR company contacts to facilitate meetings and guest visits
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Notify the VP of key issues requiring action and handling them when appropriate
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Core Key Skills:
- Ability to use Microsoft Office to a high standard
- Highly Experienced EA/PA who has supported a Marketing Director or CMO
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably from within the Wines and Spirits, Travel Retail and Luxury Brands industry.
- You MUST have worked with the FMCG industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and dynamic company in beautiful offices based in Chiswick, please apply if you have experience in FMCG.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.