Aegis Vision Limited is a rapidly growing mobile technology accessory supplier, with a market presence throughout the world. We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant for our West London office to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our management and employees, assisting in daily office needs and maintaining our company's general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers, maintain petty cash
- Sending/Receiving Product samples and liaising with courier services.
- Manage new customers/distribution channels; Relationship Management
- Maintain contact lists
- Maintain Environment and Product compliances
- Maintain employees Holidays, Absences and Leave records
- Provide administrative support to CEO
- Book travel arrangements of CEO and Sales Team
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors; meet, greet, seat & refreshments.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
The Ideal candidate should demonstrate following requirements:
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Good Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Target Orientation and ability to meet deadlines.