We have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join our client, an established and successful Top 20 Accountancy firm.
Based in London this role is offering an excellent salary of up to GBP45,000 per annum as well as exceptional benefits!
Our client is a Top 20 Chartered Accountancy with 60 partners and more than 500 professional staff focused in and around the London/South East region. They strive to understand their client's potential and ambitions and provide all the support necessary to achieve it.
About the Executive Assistant:
This role would be well suited to an individual with a keen interest in politics, public affairs, business, and financial issues as well as someone with genuine interest of the Accounting profession.
You will be supporting the Managing Partner in internal management of the firm. This role is an exciting combination of Executive Assistant and Researcher and offers opportunities to utilise your interest in dealing with public affairs and monitoring the impact of the political and economic environment on the firm.
If you are a committed, forward thinking individual and ready to use your own initiative to always be a step ahead of what the Managing Partner needs, then this is the job for you!
As the successful Executive Assistant you will:
* Answer enquiries over the phone, face to face and in person.
* Provide diary management including internal and external meetings.
* Draft and prepare the monthly newsletter
* Prepare speeches for the Managing and Senior Partner
* Provide full secretariat support.
* Compile creative presentations and speeches to relay the Executives Boards strategic vision to the firm for a variety of events.
* Oversee and implement the firms ISO complaints procedure
* Perform other ad-hoc duties and administrative tasks.
* Monitor the political landscape and changing economic environment with regards to Brexit.
* Conduct extensive primary and secondary research into a broad range of matters relating to business, finance and public affairs.
* Research competitor activity.
* Conduct social media analysis on other Top 20 / Top 100 accountancy firms.
* Prepare and write briefings for meetings and media interviews for the Managing and Senior Partner.
* Draft and proof-read press releases and media articles in cooperation with the Practice Development department.
* Liaise and maintain good relationships with high level contacts at the ICAEW, SRA, CBI, FRC and other business bodies.
* Assist with writing letters to regulators and/or Government on specific issues affecting the accountancy profession (such as consultations) and other business related issues.
* Provide ad-hoc research and prepare presentations
To be the successful Executive Assistant it is essential that you are degree educated, ideally within political science, government and politics, economics, or PPE.
It is also preferable that you have previous Accountancy or Professional Services sector experience and knowledge as well as a keen interest in politics, public affairs, business, and financial issues.
If you feel that you are strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and eye to detail, then apply now and don't miss this fantastic opportunity to work for a client that values their staff.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment and HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.