Transactional Purchasing Administrator (Maternity Cover)
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client, based in Weybridge, Surrey are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their team until the end of December 2017.
Salary is between GBP26,000 - GBP28,000 depending on experience.
As a Purchasing Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Creation of Purchase orders.
- Finance Purchasing Experience within a multi-national corporate environment.
- Communication with internal and external stake holders.
- Reporting using Excel.
- Support supplier bidding and negotiation process.
To be a successful Purchasing Administrator you will need the following skills and experience:
- Analysis experience.
- Advanced Excel.
- SAP experience.
- Buying experience in purchasing, finance or procurement.
Benefits include free parking, subsidised restaurant, onsite payable gym and complimentary beverages. To be considered for this role you must be able to start immediately and live within 10miles of Weybridge.
If you are interested for the above position then please apply.