Sales Administrator - GBP21,000 - Staines TW18
Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 17th August 2017.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you're currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We'll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you're after in your career!
Thursday 17th August 2017 between 9:00 am - 5:30 pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can take copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
GBP21,000, increasing to GBP22,000 upon satisfactorily completing probation
Monday - Friday
Alternate 8.00 am - 4.30 pm / 8.30 am - 5.00 pm / 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
Our prestigious client is looking for a dynamic individual with a confident personality who is proactive, motivated and extremely customer focused, whilst maintaining a level of professionalism.
- Liaise with transport/drivers in regards to estimated delivery times
- Deal with customer queries in a professional and courteous manner
- Update customer information on the depot system
- Accurately and expediently process orders received through phone and email with good attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to converse at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure in a highly competitive environment
- Analytical and have a good basic understanding of IT processes which would include, Outlook both for email along with scheduling & planning, Competent in Excel, CRM and word
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.