Job Title: Production Engineer
Do you have experience managing projects? Do you have a background in manufacturing? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Production Engineer to join a friendly team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Engineer to join our friendly team.
This role primarily focusses on the successful co-ordination and implementation of new products within our manufacturing facilities, whilst also offering support for existing products and processes. This will include investigating the most effective methods of assembly and production and creating supporting documentation to aid the manufacturing process and ensure quality standards are achieved.
Previous engineering experience within a mid-sized manufacturing company is essential along with an understanding of engineering and New Product Development implementation principles.
- Working with all relevant departments' co-ordinate and implement the introduction of new products within the manufacturing facility.
- Ensure new product progress reports are updated and liaise with all departments to maintain accurate reporting.
- Determine and collate production timings and costings to ensure cost targets are achieved.
- Ensure the timely and accurate issue of manufacturing work instructions for both new and changes to existing products.
- Completion of sample approvals for all new / changed in-house manufactured parts.
- Work with Manufacturing to improve efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Knowledge of NPD implementation principles.
- Experience of managing projects from the design stage through to manufacture.
- Background in manufacturing, preferable in wood machining, metal fabrication and furniture.
Skills and Abilities:
- Engineering discipline qualification would be advantageous, although previous work experience would be considered.
- Knowledge of CAD packages.
ACS are recruiting for a Production Engineer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Production Engineer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Production Engineer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Production Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Production Engineer role you desire.