3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Job title: Sales Administrator - Interest in Chemistry or Biology
Salary: up to GBP18,500 depending on experience + Bonus
Our client based in Dorking, Surrey is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This person will have studied or will have an interest in Chemistry or biology.
This position would be ideal for a graduate with a science graduate with customer service experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Booking appointments for the field sales team
- Daily communication with field sales executives and clients
- Calling industry contacts to book appointments for the field sales executives.
- Updating the CRM
- Monitoring the group email address for enquiries and responding accordingly.
- Handling complaint forms
- Checking and processing invoices
- Assisting director with Administrative duties where possible
- Point of contact for incoming enquiries
- Providing warehouse with sample cover letters and datasheets
- Proof reading for marketing material
- Supporting SOP enquiries
- Creating new accounts on the CRM and managing these accordingly
- Providing quotations and chasing up where necessary
- Sample requests and follow ups
- Recording backorders
- Customer notification of backorders
- A degree in science or an interest in Chemistry or Biology
- Confident and happy dealing with customers
- Team player
- Good level of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Able to work independently
- Resilient and able to work well under pressure