Personal Assistant PA/Office Coordinator - Green Park
A privately owned international fuel storage and brokering firm is seeking a Personal Assistant and Office Coordinator to commence employment in August on a permanent basis. With an international network of offices and operations in the world's busiest ports this role will join the team in supporting the Managing Director and the Senior Management Team in a wide range of business related and private matters as requested. The role will also be responsible for the administration management of the London office and provide support to the team in coordinating both internal and external company events.
The Personal Assistant's main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing PA duties to the Senior Management team and the Managing Director of the company, dealing with both personal and business-related matters as required
- Coordinating and scheduling internal and external meetings and events in various time zones
- Liaising with the Travel Coordinator to coordinate travel arrangements where necessary
- Ensuring the smooth running of the London office, being the first point of contact for any queries and any facilities issues
- Working with the PA team in London, Gibraltar and Singapore to coordinate all company events across the various offices
- Assisting with any other ad-hoc tasks where required
This a fast paced and varied role which means the ideal candidate will be extremely organised yet very flexible, with strong time management skills.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proactive in general tasks and can pre-empt situations that might occur
- A clear thinker and problem solver with the ability to plan ahead while being flexible with making last minute changes
- A good team player, with strong communication skills
- Can work efficiently under pressure and remain calm in a fast paced environment
- Can thrive at building excellent working relationships across the business
- Have good MS Office and general administration skills
- Having experienced in an international, multi-cultural environment is an advantage
Experience working as a PA in a fast paced, ad-hoc environment for a minimum of 3 years is essential
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.