EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR TOP 20 FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM - GBP45K
A superb opportunity has arisen for a top drawer Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner in this prestigious professional services firm based in the heart of the city.
My client is looking for an articulate and highly competent EA with impressive academic credentials - ideally degree educated.
This role is a combination of EA and Researcher duties as follows:
- To provide a first rate EA service to include diary management and travel arrangements
- To arrange corporate meetings, events and conference calls liaising with high profile clients
- To draft and prepare the Monthly Managing Partners' Newsletter ready for circulation
- To prepare and proof read speeches for the Managing Partner
- To create agendas and take minutes at Executive Board meetings and committees
- To compile presentations and speeches for inductions, workshops and Partner reviews
- To conduct social media analysis on competitors in the finance sector
- To monitor the economic and political climate in relation to Brexit, and the potential impact on the firm as a whole
- To analysis the financial papers providing relevant information to the Managing Partner that may be of interest to the firm
- To draft and proof read press releases.
If you have a genuine interest in public affairs, politics and the economy and would like to take on added research duties in parallel to the EA element of the role, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
This is a unique opportunity to use your organisational skills as an EA as well as your business acumen and academic credentials in relation to the research duties.
A good basic salary is on offer to the right candidate as well as an extremely competitive benefit package.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer