Ruby on Rails Developer
Hidden a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street, this established payments company boasts an open office benefited by daylight. You'll join a team of passionate and skilled developers working to deliver on client demand as the company continues to succeed and expand.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (GBP50,000 - GBP60,000)
There is a large programme of work ready for you to get involved in. You'll be a seasoned RoR developer, brought on board to scale the systems at pace. You'll be responsible for maintenance as well as adding functionality from build to implementation.
* Experience in smaller sized companies previously.
* Ability to produce good quality at pace to meet tight timelines from clients.
* A desire to work in a flat culture.
* Circa 4 years with Ruby on Rails and the Ruby command set.
* Good working knowledge of functional patterns.
* Git and Jenkins would be desirable.
* In lieu or Erlang, experience with similar programming languages to develop scalable software would be ideal. (Haskell, Elixir etc)
* Join a team of those passionate in open source technologies and AGILE/Kanban delivery methodologies
* Developing clean, maintainable and scalable software code.
* Using agile principles such as continuous delivery (Jenkins) and common code ownership.
* Ensuring your code is clean, scalable, tested and deployed. Acting as peer-review for colleague's code.
Get in touch with me for more detail regarding the opportunities available and the company itself.