3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Role: Sales Administrator
Salary: GBP23,000 - GBP25,000 per annum + Pension + Life Assurance + Private healthcare + 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
Location: Commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Redhill, Burgess Hill, East Grinstead and surrounding areas
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:45 - 17:15
A leading manufacturing company are looking for an additional member to join their highly successful and growing team. The company takes great pride in its work and people, offering an excellent collaborative, friendly and innovative working environment for the right Candidate. They design and manufacture machinery on-site for companies are all over the world.
- Processing orders using the Navision MRP system, together with the wide range of word-processed supporting documentation, and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ensuring that you are aware of all details concerning orders which enter the production programme. Ensuring that this is up-dated on a daily basis and that all relevant staff are informed accordingly. Liaising with Engineering, Production, Service, and Accounts staff, as necessary.
- Taking full responsibility for processing and progressing all sales orders which impact on the production programme with the aim of despatching goods according to the customers' requirements.
- Booking transport so that systems are despatched via whatever method necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Attending meetings as required to advise of new orders and to agree lead-time dates.
- Processing spares orders and service orders/upgrades as and when required.
- Keeping abreast of all necessary export procedures (Incoterms) and documentation for despatch - those for EC and those for the rest of the world.
- Previous experience of order processing and exporting overseas
- Ideally you will be familiar with Incoterms
- Confident with good communication skills to liaise with a wide range of worldwide customers, including small one off accounts and large key accounts
- Computer literate, preferably with previous experience of an integrated or SAP system
- Meticulous and accurate
- Interest and ability to understand and learn the technical properties/data about the product range
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Bi-lingual - offering a foreign language - an advantage
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered. Or call TechNichols Resourcing and speak with Wesley for further information.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.