Investor Relations Associate/Manager
- The primary focus of the institutional investor team is to maintain high standards of accurate, timely investor reporting for all investors and improve reporting processes to increase efficiency.
- The team works to develop relationships with new and existing investors, support fundraising efforts across the group through the completion of RFPs/DDQs and the creation/maintenance of pitchbooks/teasers, and other fundraising documents.
- The team continues to expand its scope in terms of investor reporting and proactive investor relations activities.
- This role will support all of these activities with the individual assuming responsibility for a number of investment vehicles/clients in time.
- Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision; strong work ethic
- Passionate about high quality communications, in particular writing for an institutional audience
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Client-focused; professional manner and the confidence to interact with senior team/clients
- Excellent academics; IMC desirable
- Numerate with excellent excel and powerpoint skills
- Experience of working with institutional investors and/or understanding of private equity/infrastructure