Would you like to work for one of the BIG 4?? Our award winning, Global client are looking for a talented Personal Assistant / Senior Secretary to join the Technology, Media and Telecommunication Team.
Our client has offices all over the world and is one of the top 4 professional services companies. The Personal Assistant's within the business are highly respected and are given great career progression opportunities.
A great opportunity has become available in the Technology, Media and Telecommunication Team for a highly skilled Personal Assistant/Senior Secretary who is organised and ahead of the game, a great communicator, with impeccable ability to juggle a varied workload.
This Personal Assistant role will include:
- High-level diary management and secretarial support to the Partner
- Prepare and collate meeting papers and documents in advance
- Extensive liaison with internal and external contacts
- Co-ordinate/organise internal and external meetings; booking meeting rooms, arranging telephone conference calls and presentations
- Responsible for looking after the Senior Partners and assisting with day to day duties within the EA Consulting community
- Screen telephone calls, resolve queries and take messages as appropriate
- Ensure that all re-occurring meetings are in the diary and booked in advance
- Organise travel arrangements (including rail, air, taxi and hotels)
- Draw up step-by-step itineraries including maps, travel times, local taxi numbers etc. for directors, team heads and/or any managers they are travelling with
- Printing and binding presentations as required
- Minute taking, copy typing and amendments of all correspondence (including minutes, internal and external meeting notes, spreadsheets, reports etc
- Answer telephone calls in a professional manner, deal with queries appropriately by delegating to appropriate staff and ensure detail, concise information is passed over
- Assist with the Engagement management, including creation and set up of engagement numbers in SAP, raising invoices and credit control
- Ensure leads and contacts are updated regularly
You must have relevant and recent experience in a professional environment, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and have excellent written and Verbal communication skills - Languages would be an advantage!
If you meet the above criteria for this Personal Assistant/Senior Secretary role and possess a resilient and positive attitude, have the ability to establish a rapport with staff at all levels and are looking for a new challenge in an exciting company, get in touch with us today!