Customer Service Executive
LMA are working with a Global Pharmaceuticals company to recruit for a Customer Service Executive for their Walton Oaks office. This is a one year contract paying up to GBP24,000, looking for someone to start asap. This role is to provide customer service and sales support to all UK trade customers. Serve as direct order desk contact for first line PCH customers
- Manage daily customer orders, customer complaints and invoicing to customers.
- Maintain excellent relationship with customer order desks and warehouses
- Manage assigned accounts order to cash process including the management of the ledger and processing returns/credit and debits.
- Manage and follow up daily reports on stocks and delivery errors
- To assist internal/external stakeholders (marketing, sales, regulatory) on logistic and customer service issues.
- Excellent IT skills (Windows, MS Office) , SAP (order desk)
- Good interpersonal and customer facing skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment
- A conscientious, flexible and 'can do' working style
- Good oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments
- Good security awareness and understanding of the vulnerability of stock within a retail environment
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from line manager
- Proven drive and enthusiasm for retail sales and specifically the customer service aspect
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision