4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client, a leading Chartered Accountancy Firm has an 8-12 weeks temporary position for an experienced HR Administrator to join their Company. Working as part of the HR Team and reporting to the HR Manager duties will include: -
- Send offer letters and general correspondence to candidates pre and post-employment
- Perform reference checks and background checks on all new employees
- Ensure all employee new starter details are updated in their HR system and documentation is prepared, signed and filed
- Assist with the preparation of all staff induction processes, coordinating timetables and schedules to ensure new starters have a comprehensive induction.
- Record keeping, following procedures for audit
- Provide administrative support by preparing hearing letters, typing hearing minutes and creating change of terms and conditions documents for all employees.
- Coordinating and managing all the appraisals for the supporting staff.
- General administration duties
Experience required: -
- Administration experience preferably within HR
- Excellent IT Skills - intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional and well presented
- Must be pro-active, have a strong attitude to work
Our client offers flexible hours and a very generous hourly rate.
For more information on the role please contact Ashby Finance.