6 days left
- Flexible Hours
TO GBP35k + EX BENS + BONUS
Rapidly expanding property development company is seeking a Team Secretary to support several managers in an administrative capacity. The candidate will be required to work with other secretaries to manage the schedules of busy company executives in a professional manner.
- Managing busy calendars; organising large meetings - domestic and international, organising conference calls, setting up client meetings/workshops, ensuring plans are communicated well with the team and any stakeholders involved
- Arranging travel - flights, visa applications etc.
- Work effectively within the team to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Prioritise conflicting needs, handle matters efficiently, proactively and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide support for project work and assist with presentations when required.
To be considered for this exciting new opportunity applicants MUST have good IT knowledge and Microsoft Office skills and one years' experience in a similar role.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.