6 days left
- Flexible Hours
An established and highly successful family office is currently looking for an Operations Manager who can come on board and hit the ground running. This is a completely new role where you will be given the autonomy to use your initiative and set up new processes to improve the efficiency of the office ranging from Accounts, Payroll, HR, PA, Database management, Marketing and Public relations.
The environment is incredibly highly pressured, with constant demands but you will be financially rewarded for you hard work. A reputation within the finance industry you expected to be a self starter, have a meticulous attention to detail and always be on the ball.
Within this role you will be working very closely with the senior Partners to ensure a smooth running of the Operational Function. If you are looking for a new challenge where you can come on board and implement new changes then this will definitely be the role for you.
- Accounts- inputting data into an accountancy package and generating monthly management accounts
- Payroll-Preparing the administration to run the payroll
- Human Resource- Organising company reviews and ensuring everything is 100% compliant
- PA - Preparing boardpacks and ad hoc diary and travel arrangements
- Office Management - ensuring smooth running of the office and reviewing contract
- Database management- Using CRM systems and developing this
- Marketing - Managing the website, social media
- Public Relations
This is a rare opportunity to be incredibly financially rewarded for your time. This role will suit someone who is driven, incredibly organised and is an experienced Operations Manager/Office Manager .
Accountancy experience- confident generating month accounts
Office Management- confident running their office
Experienced working within financial services
Self starter, proactive and switched on