Customer Services Manager - Exciting rapid growth business! Excellent
Customer Services Manager
Permanent, Full Time
Littlehampton, West Sussex
Salary circa GBP23,000-28,000 per annum + bonus scheme
Flourishing, entrepreneurial business based in Littlehampton is currently seeking a confident and motivated individual to take on the newly created role of Customer Services Manager. This individual will supervise 2 staff and oversee all the organisation's daily customer service requirements. The role would suit someone who is motivated by success in customer service, appreciates the value of it to a business, and who has an excellent work ethic.
This individual will be given the opportunity to enter a thriving and rapidly growing business with far reaching aspirations for development in the forthcoming years. They will be rewarded with opportunities for promotion and a monthly bonus scheme.
- Management of customer service, issue escalation and resolution.
- Management of customer feedback.
- Management of brand and online perception.
- Management of stock levels and rotation to suit demand.
- Keeping customer services employees motivated and organising appropriate training.Overseeing daily order workflow for team. Team development, appraisals and recruitment.
- Developmentof staff KPI controls for response time and response satisfaction.
- Using reporting systems to analyse the customer service that department is providing.
- Working alongside Operations to identify customer service issues with the overall goal of reducing customer contact as far aspossible.
- Overseeing any in-bound sales enquiries from customers.
The position will suit an experienced customer services professional with a hard working attitude who has helped supervise staff in the past. This is an excellent opportunity offering an exciting role with stability in an extremely friendly and engaging working environment.