5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Team Coordinator/Project Support- Competitive salary
A unique opportunity has arisen to be part of the world's most pioneering and ground-breaking organisations. Leading today's exploration of technology, you will be an important part of team led projects within several areas of the business.
This role needs an exceptionally bright and articulate Coordinator, preferably with a strong interest in technology, who thrives in a super-speed, creative environment.
The role will include:
- Heavy scheduling to support projects and individuals
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as booking team meetings, logistical planning and minute taking
- First contact for visitors; hosting and organising any meetings that may assist the project
- Liaising with stakeholders and providing up to date reports and any other information they require
- Assisting management of project budgets, including purchase orders
- Providing support to new team members as needed to settle in to the project as efficiently and seamlessly as possible
Due to the dynamic and fluid nature of the business you will need to be adaptable and not opposed to ambiguity. As an enthusiastic and patient communicator, you will be the go-to person for visitors and team members, ranging across many departments. With this is mind someone who can collaborate with a diverse range of people is vital. You will be a team player, who can positively multi task and prioritise across the board, with a strong background of administration and coordination.
An extremely hard worker is required, but this does not come without rewards. This is a company that is changing the world, and with this role you will be part of that change.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.