3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Scope of the Role:
This role involves supporting the Project Management team and assisting them in their administration duties by undertaking a range of tasks in relation to administration and procurement, predominantly, for a luxury hotel development.
Key Duties of the Role:
• Supporting the Project Management Office in the project administration.
• Preparing and filing Confidentiality Agreements.
• Researching and booking training courses and preparing training agreements.
• Arranging meetings, drafting agendas and minutes and attending meetings as required.
• Assisting with the preparation of planning applications.
• Assisting with property services and administration.
• Logging and filing Contracts, Vehicle Inspection forms and Damaged Goods forms.
• Logging requisitions and updating the requisition schedule.
• Assisting the procurement team by researching suppliers, obtaining prices, preparing purchase orders and updating the purchase order log.
• Logging purchases/antique repairs and restoration and liaising with the logistics team to arrange deliveries/collections when necessary.
• Checking and labelling procurement items at the warehouse as required.
• Assisting with FFE/OSE stock inventories at the warehouse as required.
• Supporting the FFE team with room installations.
• Updating FFE schedules (including antiques).
• Updating room layouts and installation schedules.
• Collating O&M documentation.
• General administration duties.
The successful candidate should have previous experience working in a multi-functional role within an office environment and be looking for advancement to a more business administrator role
Skills and Knowledge:
• High level of attention to detail.
• Have self-motivation and be able to work on own initiative.
• Flexible approach and open to change.
• Proficient in, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Warm, friendly and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong team player.