4 days left
- Flexible Hours
You would describe yourself as a team player, with strong interpersonal skills and enjoy communicating with a variety of different people.
In your current role you have covered all aspects of HR administration and enjoy the variety and change of pace that comes from moving seamlessly between tasks! Ideally with experience of using Workday, which would be a distinct advantage, you are keen to use the knowledge that you have to consolidate your current HR experience.
Duties will include:
- Extensive data entry ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Preparing offer letters for new hires and transfers
- On boarding all new staff to the London office and supporting across EMEA; this will include liaising with benefits providers and background screening vendor
- Work with payroll to ensure accuracy
- Support with all process flows across HR showcasing how organised you are
- Produce MI information when required
- Act as a point of reference for queries, answering where possible and escalating when needed
You enjoy multi tasking and undertaking a variety of duties and have the confidence and discretion to handle sensitive employee issues with ease.
Job Ref- 25542