Temporary DBS Checked Receptionist/Administrator - SW19 and Surroundin
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Friday 25th August.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you're currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We'll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you're after in your career!
Friday 25th August between 9:00am - 5:30pm EPSOM HEAD OFFICE, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom Surrey KT18 5AD
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Temporary DBS Checked Receptionist/Administrator
Wimbledon and Surrounding Area's
Between GBP8.00 PH- GBP10.00 PH
**IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DBS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY**
Carlton Recruitment currently has a variety of temporary Receptionist/Administrator assignments available, working in the local area and surrounding areas.
- Booking, cancelling, rescheduling appointments
- Speaking to clients face to face and on the telephone, and attending to their requirements
- Liaising with internal staff
- Assisting and supporting the staff in creating and maintaining a safe environment
- Administration tasks (Filing, faxing and scanning as required)
- Handling inbound calls via a switchboard
- Maintain files and notes, including the filing
- Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the company
- Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above
- You must have a current DBS check
- Confident and well presented
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure in sometimes challenging circumstances
- Ability to work discretely
- Must be IT literate, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own as well as under direction
- Previous experience working in a school or surgery
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.