Medical Sales Support and Purchasing Manager
1 day left
- Flexible Hours
We are currently seeking a Medical Device Sales Support and Purchasing Manager for one of our clients based in the Isleworth area.
Hours - 9 -5pm Monday to Friday
- The ideally candidate will be a degree educated individual with a Business or Purchasing qualification and a background within or Purchasing or Sales.
- You must be competent on MS Office - particularly Excel., Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- You will possess excellent written and spoken English communication skills - German and/or other European languages would be a bonus.
- Excellent influencing skills
- You will be results driven, goal orientated and possess lots of initiative.
- Quality driven - with the need to anticipate, meet and exceed the needs and expectations of product quality in suppliers by working with them to build and maintain long-term relationships.
Based at the European HQ and working within the Sales/Marketing and Purchasing team, you will be responsible for the following duties:
Business Development support including Sales Support to hospitals in Europe and the Middle East. This will include organisation of exhibitions, participating in conferences, marketing and managing social media.
Managing purchasing activities of components and manufactured products in with ISO 134585 quality system for medical device products.
Sourcing, purchasing, logistics management of parts and products for sale including liaison with suppliers and customers.
Logistics, including managing suppliers, handling customs formalities and troubleshooting deliveries where necessary.