Public Health Admin Officer -Enhanced CRB/DBS
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is looking for an experienced Public Health Admin Officer to work on a 36 hour per week contract role top start on the 31-08-17 until the 31-10-17 with a likely extension. All candidates must hold a Enhanced CRB/DBS which is 12 months old
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
The Administrative Officer is responsible for processing either section based administrative processes, or corporate administrative systems on behalf of a particular team(s).He/she also provides general office management tasks or gives direction to junior staff in completing.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office at a level to compile; reports (including embedded tables / diagrams), correspondence, presentations, maintaining spreadsheets, meeting arrangements.
4 Numeracy skills in order to compile simple statistical and financial information and undertake complex calculations.
6 To have clerical experience including:
- interpreting policy/ procedural guidance and advise others accordingly
- managing a busy workload.
- maintaining records and administrative systems- manual & computerised
- producing simple statistical or financial information
- using office equipment and IT software to organise and achieve work
7 Experience of composing written materials that meet customers' needs:-
- original correspondence,
- appropriate use of e-mail
- related to the administration of meetings including note/minute taking
10 Ability to resolve problems creatively, and disseminate information clearly