Investor Relations & Roadshow Coordinator
An impressive and well-established City firm has a vacancy for an Investor Relations and Roadshow Administrator / Coordinator to support a small but busy team.
You'll work with the IR Manager to support the coordination of roadshows, as well as administration and logistical support to the Sales and Corporate Broking teams.
The role will be fast-paced and demanding and will include:
- Liaising with corporate clients and internal staff to support the delivery of first class roadshows and marketing events;
- Assisting with arranging meetings, events and conferences, and travel;
- Managing diaries, preparing materials including agendas, presentations and catering, and producing minutes;
- Evaluating investors and producing profiles;
- Use of the CRM system and other ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects.
You'll have strong experience from a relevant field in the financial services sector, as well as good knowledge of financial markets.
You'll also be organised and able to prioritise, working well under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a positive and proactive attitude, and excellent communication skills.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as shortlisting will begin immediately.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.