6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Temple Lifts are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to work at our Havant, Hampshire offices. If successful, you will be working in a friendly office based in a premium complex with an on-site coffee bar and restaurant, along with comfortable break areas. The role is focused on supporting the office and Management teams. You will have a proven track record of working effectively in a supportive role, as well as having the confidence and ability to get on with unassisted, and periodically ad-hoc tasks.
- To assist with the day-to-day management of reactive and scheduled maintenance work
- Assist with the production and distribution of estimates
- Process and verify completed work paperwork for internal and external personnel
- Answer phone calls, take messages, and transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Working on customer web-based reporting systems for uploading documents
Your Key Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organised with the ability to multi-task confidently
- Ability to work on own initiative
- IT literate
- Eye for detail
- Understand sensitive information and work with discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Pension Scheme
Temple Lifts provides a contributory pension scheme which you will be auto-enrolled onto (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Fully paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days during a complete holiday year. Additional to this, you will be allowed 8 days for public/bank holidays each year with either pay or alternative days as agreed with us.
- Life Assurance
During your employment with Temple Lifts you will be covered under our Employee Life Assurance policy which provides a death service payment equivalent to two times your annual salary.
Working hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday (16:00 on Fridays) with free on-site parking
Suitable candidates will be asked to complete an application form and interview for the post at our Havant Offices