7 days left
- Flexible Hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this forward thinking market leader in the logistics and freight forwarding industry. My client is looking for a Junior Administrator to join the team to work in a pleasant but busy work environment.
* Manage and process all paper work
* Respond to emails/general administration duties
* Updating client records
* Action any responses in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain and build relationships with clients.
* Answer incoming and make outbound calls to resolve queries and questions
The ideal candidate will be looking for their first office based role, previous experience isn't necessary as full training will be provided. You must have a good standard of education, be driven to develop new skills and progress within a forward thinking company.
Junior, Admin, Farnborough, Full Training