6 days left
- Flexible Hours
My client based close to Uxbridge are a well know Pharmaceutical company who are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant , the role is responsible for providing complete senior level secretarial and administrative support to the managing director and from time to time other directors, together with general administrative support to the Regional team, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This position works with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature. The Assistant is dealing with diverse matters which require extensive knowledge of the Director's area of responsibility, covering 10 offices in EMEA and team of 50.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, in particular PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Efficient organizer, strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Management of multiple calendars
- Organizing travel, team meetings and large events
- Process travel expenses
- Prepare and edit presentations
- Provide assistance with mailings, correspondence, enquiries and other tasks
- Enjoys working in a team, providing support across the organization
- Organized, with a well-establish process of planning and executing workload
- Very comfortable with technology
- Works well with all team members
- Works well under pressure
Please only apply you are able to start immeadiatleyParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.