Helpdesk Administrator - Immediate Start - Parking Available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Helpdesk Administrator to join a retail organisation based in Brentford, West London.
You will be the first point of contact for query resolution and escalation, assisting the trading team to enable colleagues to use accurate and insightful data for commercial decision-making. The successful candidate MUST have intermediate to advanced excel using pivot tables and v-lookups. Must be available immediately.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Uploads product information onto the system to ensure it is accurate and up-to-date
- Sets up and tests retail promotions in order to minimise errors and ensure it is accurately uploaded Answer queries on the company help-desk, delivering quick resolution of issues and facilitate learning to prevent re-occurrence
- Address system discrepancies and bring a speedy resolution so that the product range data is accurate
- Produce product analyses and insight generation to support the trading team to manage their category and specified product range effectively
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues within trading and across the wider business
Key Skills Required:
- Must have an intermediate Excel knowledge, MUST have exposure to pivot tables and v-lookups
- Retail systems and EPoS advantageous
- PC literate Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, particularly on the telephone
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload and meet deadlines
- Good attention to detail
This role is based in Isleworth/Brentford, must be able to either drive or travel (no underground stations nearby). Looking for an immediate start, candidates need to be available immediately. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel as it is used everyday to manipulate and transfer data.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.