3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Salary: 16,000 - 18,000
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays, increasing of 1 day per year of employment)
- Pension contribution of 3%
- Annual company bonus
- Parking on site
Crisp Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic, hungry to learn administrator and order processor to join our reputable client in their Borehamwood offices.
A genuine and down to earth environment to work in, our client is looking for a junior order processor with 6 months experience in a similar role. Reactive and switched on, as well as methodical and precise, the successful candidate will benefit of a first class training and will get the chance to enter a market leader business with realistic progression prospects.
- Receive and process the customers' sales orders
- Place purchase orders with suppliers
- Quote transportation/freight fees
- Arrange freight/transportation
- Liaise with third party warehouses to arrange transportation
- Create the appropriate documentation for deliveries
- Deal with telephone enquiries
- Carry out stock reconciliations and updating the company's database (Navision)
- Match sales invoices and liaise with the finance department
- Resolve issues relative to purchases and sales
- Maintain the purchase and sales price list updated
- Offer support to the office staff
- 6 months + experience in a similar role
- Methodical and organised, with an eye for detail
- Previous experience with Navision is desirable
- Hungry to learn and improve, while delivering the best possible results
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Computer literate
If this sounds like you don't hesitate and apply now!
Due to the number of applications we receive, Crisp Recruitment is only able to contact candidates who have been shortlisted for this position. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within seven working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Crisp Recruitment are an equal opportunities employment agency, we are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this position.