3 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are looking for a bright, friendly and proactive Administrator to assist the HR Manager in this busy office. You'll undertake all kinds of admin and help around our office based in Angel.
- Reception duties - answering phone calls, greeting visitors and couriers
- Booking travel
- Helping the HR Manager with ad-hoc tasks and keeping the office tidy, arranging repairs etc.
- Assisting with planning monthly staff social events, as well as the summer and Christmas party
- Ordering office supplies, stationery and the weekly food shop
- Keeping track of absence and holidays in the business
- Setting up for new starters and giving them a great first impression
- All other ad-hoc duties
Key Experience / Skills Necessary
- Good energy, friendly and a proactive nature
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Proven track record of success in previous roles/internships
- Ability to quickly learn and follow systems, processes and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- A Levels / degree
Attitude is key for this expanding company. You will be the "face" of the business and it is essential that you have a pleasant, professional and calm demeanour, ability to work under pressure and a positive outlook!
Please apply online, including a covering letter.