Our client, based in Woking, are looking for an Office Administrator to join their team.
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Answering the phone and connecting all incoming calls to the correct extension.
- Complete various administrative tasks including keeping diaries up to date.
- Supplying admin support to other staff.
- Data entry.
- Covering the service desk when needed.
For this role you will need to have the following skill set:
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills. (Written and verbally)
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Be numeric and literate.
The Salary is GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 depending on experience and skill. Benefits include 25 days Holiday plus bank holiday, (you will need to save 3 holiday days for the office closure at Christmas) and free parking. Office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish at 4:30pm on Fridays.
If you are interested for the above position then please apply.