2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Location: London- Limeharbour
Salary: GBP21,000 - GBP23,000 per annum
Mon - Fri , 8.00am - 17.00pm
My client are a FTSE 250 company providing facilities management alongside other specialist services to help connect people with innovation and technology. They manage and maintain some of the nations most recognised landmarks and high street buildings, creating revenues in excess of GBP2bn and adhering to be the best in their business.
- To ensure the effective planning of reactive tasks and the allocating of ppm tasks using standard times and utilisation tools for the field delivery Team.
- To complete all engineer work schedules and communicate these to the engineering teams daily, weekly, monthly with support from the Service Manager and where necessary the Operations Manager
- To ensure accurate completion and closure of tasks and ensure this is recorded correctly in the business systems through the main admin processes.
- Prepare an optimal schedule in the Scheduling Tool for maximum utilisation and maximum effectiveness of planned route of appropriately skilled engineers to achieve job SLAs each day, using the MAXIMO system.
- High levels of communication with the engineers, customers, Customer Service Centre, Sub Contractors and Contract Managers
- Up to date completion of Task Management Systems - assigning engineers/Sub-Contractors, ETA's, WIP reasons and job completions.
- Strong excel knowledge
- Relevant experience in a Planning role using business in-house systems together with Microsoft packages
- A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
- Co-ordination and Planning skills - excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both verbally and in writing, within all levels of the business and to external parties.
- Customer Care - Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!