Corporate Receptionist FTC
5 month FTC
Start August 2017 till January 2018
My client who is an international trading firm based in the West End is looking for an experienced very well spoken and presented corporate receptionist who has been working in either a very large company or used to providing a 5 star customer service. Working alongside another receptionist based in a spacious and aesthetically pleasing environment, your responsibilities duties will be as follows:
- Meeting and greeting visitors.
- Liaising with members of staff to inform them when visitors have arrived.
- Liaising with main reception with regards to visitors and security passes.
- Ensuring that the telephone is answered quickly at all times, with clear concise messages being taken and passed onto the relevant staff member.
- Making taxi reservations via an online booking system,
- Ensuring that the meeting rooms are well maintained throughout the day.
- Responsible for coordinating meeting room bookings (including making video conference bookings)
- Ordering flowers over the telephone
- Ordering stationery and business cards
- Replenishing the reception fridge with wate
- Ensuring that the reception area is maintained to a high standard.
- Ad hoc filing and administrative duties as required.
Skills and experience required
- Good educational background
- Experience of using the Cisco switchboard is highly advantageous
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to get things organised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to ensure a good understanding of any instructions given and to have the confidence to clarify instructions received
- A forward thinker who is able to prioritise