3 days left
- Flexible Hours
If you are a confident individual with a positive go getter attitude, Future Personnel have the perfect opportunity for you based in Croydon.
We are currently looking for a very organised, energetic individual to support our client with the smooth running of their business by providing admin support. This is a great job for those who like to dabble in a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As an office administrator you'll be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as:
- Sorting out the post
- Answering the phones
- Ordering office stationery supplies
- Typing up correspondence
- Drafting, finalising and sending out correspondence to both our customers and suppliers.
- Ensuring all filing is kept up to date and scanning any documents that come through to the team.
- Interacting on a regular basis with customers as well as internal staff from various other teams
- Assisting in the warehouse which will involve some manual lifting
In order to be successful within this role it is important that you have great organisational skills and you must also:
- Educated to A level standard
- Have good attention to detail with good numerical skills
- Be a clear and confident communicator
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Be flexible
- A desire to show initiative and ambition to learn more
If you feel you are a highly organised individual with good time management skills and are looking for a position that will utilise your admin experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.