1 day left
- Flexible Hours
Our client based in Uxbridge is currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator to assist with the day to day activities in a fast expanding business. This role will be working closely with the Managing Director and first port of call for other employees within the business so, if you see yourself taking on more responsibility, maybe even management, this is the role for you!
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
- Day to day administration, manager customer accounts, company expenses, monitor accounts database.
- Managing the switchboard
- Assistance to Managing Director (Diary management, staff annual leave etc..)
- Using to process invoices and orders for 2 locations (Xero and Dear Inventory Systems experience preferred)
- Handle customer enquiries, Health and Safety procedure and all administrative duties (MS Office experience required)
- Dealing with petty cash and banking for 2 locations
Skills and Qualifications:
- MS Office
- Xero and Dear Inventory Systems experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Dealing with petty cash
Ideally you will be looking to develop your skills further, with opportunities to grow with new responsibilities within the business in the future.
Gi Group is working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of this role.
If you feel you are suitable for this role - Please Apply Now!