7 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are recruiting for an experienced Administration Manager for a well-established company based in Stanmore. The Administration Manager will motivate the Operations team, ensuring the team are trained and motivated and work output is at the correct levels. You will be working 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 4:30pm on a Friday. Benefits include pension, life insurance and generous holiday allowance. This role would be ideal for someone who is used to working in a professional environment and has experience in managing and delivering a timely and efficient service.
Administration Manager duties will include:
- Develop, train and motivate the team members to empower them to deliver in their roles and achieve their potential
- Supervise the team to ensure best practice is achieved and targets are met
- Communicate to the team the priorities of the business and the needs of the customers and ensuring both of these are met
- Be the key interface with customers on matters relating to services delivered by the team and ensure that service complaints do not arise
- Conduct 1:1 meetings with team members
- Responsible for solving problems and finding solutions
- Ensure the appropriate allocation of work and organisation of resources within the team.
- Monitor and report on the work output of the team or any other issues arising in the team
- Deal with an appropriate amount of work from the queue
- Be the key interface with customers on matters relating to services delivered by the team, including but not limited to ensuring that service complaints do not arise
- Offer insights and analysis to deliver continuous improvement in all matters falling within their area of responsibility
The Administration Manager must be an experienced people manager who leads by example with the ability to use a wide range of appropriate communication skills and techniques to make team members feel valued and engaged. You will be able to build strong customer relationships and maintain the utmost trust of the Directors.
If you have relevant experience and you feel passionate and excited about driving a team apply today!