Sports Sales Consultant. Trainee Graduate Sports Sales Role
Graduate Sports Sales Executive. London. International Travel/Markets. Trainee Graduate Sports Sales. Training Provided.
Our client is a global leading sports events company with opportunities to progress and work in one of the several global offices. As a result of continued success, our client is looking to expand within its sales division, and thus are looking for several graduates to step into the sales space that has just become available.
The ideal candidate for our client will:
- Be degree level educated (at least a 2:1 but will accept lower with prior sales experience)
- Be more than comfortable handling new and existing clients on the phone.
- Want to forge a long-lasting career within sales and develop within the firm.
- Have both high levels of motivation and a proven work ethic.
- Be passionate about wanting to excel and develop a specialist market knowledge as your career progresses.
The role (Graduate Sales Executive) requires you to:
- Sell to existing and potential future clients in order to meet sales revenue targets.
- Be responsible for sourcing relevant new business, developing and maintaining excellent relationships at all levels of business.
- Take initiative in your efforts to identify new areas of growth for the company, and develop an expertise within our client's current sector.
- Visit clients when necessary or appropriate and attend industry functions and relevant exhibitions when required
This exciting and fast-paced role comes with a base salary circa GBP22k with an uncapped commission scheme that incentivizes you to earn more both for our client and yourself. First year average earnings are GBP36k, with a clear track record of improving your earnings totals year on year. In addition to these immediate base financial benefits, extras include:
- Frequent company social events
- Company Holidays (prior destinations have included a variety of European cities and American destinations).
The harder you work the bigger your earnings will be. With uncapped commissions being paid on every sale you make, you'll thrive in this job if you are ambitious with a strong desire to be successful in business.
This is your opportunity to join a London based, dynamic sales team where we'll train and develop you to be a professional sales person. You won't be restricted by company structures that determine the speed of your progression. You'll create your own goals and we'll give you the training and tools to be able to make you the best you can be.
- You want to rewarded for your own hard work.
- You'll thrive off the continuous coaching, training and career developmentwe'll offer you to ensure your on-going development
- You aim to smash any target setand push yourself to deliver high levels of productivity
- You'll strive to be the natural choice for more senior sales roles from day 1
- 22K basic salary, GBP34K OTE, uncapped commission
- Immediate increased salary to 24K (GBP36K OTE)after passing probation
- Individual training budget
- Excellent career opportunitiesas we continue to grow
- Quarterly incentivesfor high achievers
- Organised social nights out
We provide a great platform for both graduates and 2nd jobbers to accelerate a sales career in business. We see this as a two-way investment over the long term. Our employees commit to constantly learn and push themselves. We provide a long term learning environment that guides you through the career milestones from first tentative steps to being a well-rounded business professional capable of managing high value strategic sales and leading sales teams.
To apply please attach a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.