5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client, an established children's day nursery is currently looking for a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant.
This role offers excellent career progression opportunities, a starting salary of GBP17,000- GBP20,000 per annum + benefits in addition to ongoing training and support.
Nursery Nurse Role
* Provide an enabling environment in which all children can play, learn and develop
* Assist in the planning and implementing of children's activities
* Support children in working towards their early learning goals
* Maintain health and safety standards
The Nursery Nurse Requirements
You will need the following:
*NVQ Level 3 in childcare or equivalent (Level 2 Nursery Nurse working towards their Level 3 may be considered depending on experience)
* A good understanding of the EYFS
* A working knowledge of safeguarding
* An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children
* Enthusiasm & passion for providing high-quality childcare
Nursery Nurse Benefits
You will receive:
* Support to grow and develop in your childcare career
* Desirable benefits package
* Private Pension Scheme
* Childcare discount
Due to the nature of this role enhanced DBS will be conducted.
If you wish to apply for or discuss this Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant position further or need advice in making your next career step please forward your cv on the link below.
Please Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.