Junior Conversation Rate Optimisation(CRO) Strategic Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Junior Conversation Rate Optimisation (CRO) Strategic Consultant
Location: London - Blackfriars
Salary: £Competitive + excellent benefits
Do you want to work for one of the most successful CRO agencies in the UK?
Are you interested in digital strategy and always wanted to get involved in web analytics and web design? Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
The company is growing, they've been recognised as 2 star 'outstanding' in the Times Best Companies and they need a Junior CRO Strategic Consultant to join their market leading team in London (Blackfriars).
About the Company:
- They generated over £10m revenue for our clients last year.
- They are authors of the CRO report, now in its 7th annual addition.
- You'd be joining Optimizely's global partner of the year. They are also their first three-star partner in EMEA.
- Their aim is to be present in multiple EU markets in the next 12 to 24 months.
- The Company has a horizontal and open management structure.
- You'll be encouraged to contribute, make a difference, innovate and network.
- You'll be a junior member of the CRO team, influencing strategy for clients.
- The CRO team is a mix of varied expertise, drawing on UX, Analytics, Customer Analytics, UX design, conversion improvement tactics and A/B testing.
- They are looking for a Junior CRO Consultant with a passion in digital strategy to join this team.
- You'll be able to learn all about Conversion Rate Optimisation by supporting CRO consultants with web analytics and coming up with A/B testing ideas to improve conversion. You will also help analysing test results and generating insights, to feed into a successful optimisation strategy.
- You will work closely with the design and development team who are responsible for executing the A/B tests ideas delivered by CRO consultants.
- Need to have a passion for web and digital, especially interested in web analytics and design.
- Have strong opinions about website usability, issues and improvements on day to day use of websites.
- Be an effective communicator who has strong communication skills and wants to work in a fast pace environment.
- Have awareness of A/B testing and tools such as Google Analytics and Optimizely is a plus!
What they will give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced CRO consultants in the industry.
- They encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing, Strategy Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Market Analyst, Senior Analyst, Strategy & Insight, Strategy & Insight Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, SAS, SQL, will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Junior Conversation Rate Optimisation(CRO) Strategic Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly