Supervisor/Deputy Manager - London - Premium Fashion
6 days left
- Full Time
360 Resourcing are a leading retail recruitment consultancy based in Covent Garden, London.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager for an American multi-brand ladies fashion store in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well known fashion boutique!
- Minimum of 1-2 years Supervisory/Management experience from a fast paced, fashion brand
- Experience managing turnovers of approx. £1m and at least 10 staff
- Working to a fast pace whilst maintaining exceptional customer service standards
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate and drive KPIs such as conversion, units per transaction (UPT) and average transaction value (ATV).
- The ability to act as a real Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally
- Good understanding of detailed store process and procedures
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Base salary £20-25k depending on experience
- Competitive management bonus structure
- Great company benefits including pension and staff discount
- Ongoing training and development
- The opportunity to lead a multibrand fashion store
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria
Apply for Supervisor/Deputy Manager - London - Premium Fashion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly