Principle Test Consultant - innovative tech, automation, CI/CD
Principle Test Consultant - innovative tech, automation, CI/CD, Hands on
A Principle Test Consultant with strong hands on automation and consultancy skills is needed at a prestigious and fast growing software provider in London. They are expanding rapidly and need a Principle Test Consultant who can help guide the testing practice through this expansion and help support the Head of Test. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of growing testing environments in current or past roles and have a good experience in troubleshooting issues in these fast-paced environments.
As a Principle Test Consultant, you will help lead the delivery of bleeding edge testing services, get involved with strategic decisions and client engagements at senior level. The systems are bespoke large scale industry leading software for global clients. The work will be challenging, interesting and career defining. You will still get the chance to be hands on with innovate end to end engagments for clients.
As a Principle Test Consultant, you will work with talented teams in a highly innovative organisation who will offer you extra training, very competitive salary and excellent benefits. The right Principle Test Consultant will be a critical thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for providing best in breed solutions. You will get to work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Key skills as a Principle Test Consultant:
- Experience working on test strategies for complex digital programmes from design to implantation
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience acting as an SME in Test to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to lead on a range testing projects
- Experience leading large test project and teams
- Consultancy / client facing experience
- End to end test automation experience - Selenium, Protractor or Jasmine
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Full knowledge of the SDLC
- Coaching, mentoring and developing teams
- Knowledge of the trends and emerging technologies within the testing space
Nice to haves:
- Relevant degree
- Worked on Open Source Projects
- Technical and operational testing
As a Principle Test Consultant, for this challenging role, they can pay a market leading salary + excellent benefits package.
Please send a CV for immediate consideration
For future opportunities please follow Adalta on LinkedIn for all our latest jobs, interviews tips and market insights
Please follow Adalta here on LinkedIn.