Home Interiors Sales Associate - Ascot
Sales Associate - Luxury Homeware & Interiors - Ascot
GBP16,000 - GBP17,000 + bonuses + benefits
Ascot - Berkshire
We are recruiting a permanent Sales Associate for a unique homewares and interiors brand. With a high profile stores in niche locations they deal in beautifully crafted homeware and furniture. If styling homes for a regular client base and creating a welcoming atmosphere for new customers is your skill and talking interiors whilst handling luxury products is your perfect day this role will be ideal for you.
The role demands an established retail sales consulting background ideally in homewares, interiors and furnitures however other styling sectors such as luxury jewellery and fashion would be considered.
You will have a positive and outgoing personality and be confident dealing with clients with interior design consultation sessions. Our client needs a committed individual that possesses a pro-active and initiative driven working style who is and proficient in retail shop floor operations.
This role would suit a current Sales Associate, Senior Salesperson or Brand Specialist.
Sales Associate - Luxury Homeware & Interiors - Job Summary:
- Warmly welcoming customers who enter the shop
- Actively supporting stock control and management
- Charismatically assisting shoppers to locate the goods and products they are looking for
- Pro-actively completing daily replenishment with merchandise sold through
- Responding to queries from customers face to face, over the telephone and by email
- Maintaining all shop floor standards and features
- Supporting the visual team in creating eye-catching displays and window dressing
- Opportunites to progress, earn regular sales bonuses are some of the main benefits
Sales Associate - Luxury Homeware & Interiors - Person Summary:
- Can communicate their passion for interiors and homeware
- Established Retail Sales Associate, Senior Sales Person or Brand Specialist with retail experience in a similar environment
- Confident and experienced in linked selling and inviting the customer to consider new options
- Retail shop floor experience
- Excellent verbal commnication
- Committed to supporting clients in creating interiors and selecting products for their homes
- An unrivalled passion for interiors, furniture, sales, customer service and store operations
To discuss this role in more detail contact Andrew Kearns Tel: or send your CV to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here