Store Manager - Harrow
Store Manager - Leading National Retailer
GBP26,000 - GBP30,000
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager to join the UKs number one retailer in their sector who pride themselves on providing a personal service to each of the 500,000 plus customers who walk through their doors each week.
As Store Manager you will report directly to your Regional Manager and be responsible for delivering the P&L and operational excellence of your store. You will be the role model for amazing customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of the brand. You'll combine your experience, commercial insight and excellent visual merchandising skills to continually grow the success of the brands and look to exceed targets year after year.
As a successful Store Manager you will have the following skillset:
- Proven experience of leading a large retail store
- Commercial instinct with a business management mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Drive, pace and energy to move the store forward
- Ability to make quick decisions even when under pressure or to a tight deadline
- Organised and planned approach; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to overcome obstacles
- Leading from the front
- Proven track record of being in a leadership role and effectively managing people
- Ability to influence at all levels
- A passion for high performance and creates a climate where people want to do their best
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- Training and recruitment skills
- Ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
These are exciting times for this business as it grows, develops and progresses and you could be part of this change. In addition to offering a highly competitive salary and benefits, you will also benefit from extensive on the job training and an opportunity for significant career progression for the right person.
To find out more please call Alec Kerwin on or email me a copy of your CV to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Google+ and Pinterest .
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here