Assistant Merchandiser - International - High Street Retailer
- Flexible Hours
My client a leading premium high street retailer is currently looking for an AM to join their growing Internantional team across Franchise and Wholesale!
Your key responsibilities will include -
- Agreeing Sales Plans by Store with Franchise Partner
- Range building with the Buying team across all markets
- Monitor and manage OTB and option fulfilment
- Establish commercial Category mixes appropriate for each region in terms of climate & customer preference
- Be knowledgeable of critical path and booking deadlines.
- Manage MAA to ensure all orders are raised and allocated to partners
- Ensure repeats are processed for markets as applicable after monitoring their trade and checking OTB
This is a great role for someone who is really to take the next step in their AM career. If you want to work within a medium size team, in a family feel environment then please apply. The ideal candidate will be a SMAA or AM currently on an international department
**Please note due to mass applications we are only able to respond to suitable candidates at this stage**