Apprentice Chef x2
The Beehive is a newly refurbished country pub in North London, serving delicious home made food, sourced directly from the local butcher. We have a wide selection of real ales and fine wines. Whether you're after a traditional Sunday lunch with the family or an evening of live entertainment on a Saturday, then you've come to the right place.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Responsibilities included in this role:
• Prepare, cook and present food to company specification
• Keep kitchen clean, tidy and hygienic at all times
• Work safely around kitchen equipment and monitor and deal with any maintenance issues
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
Increasing rates of pay with the more you learn, starting at 12k and increasing rapidly.
College provided 1 day a week
Apply for Apprentice Chef x2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly