Adobe Campaign & CRM Manager
Adobe Campaign & CRM Manager- Permanent -Women's wear Brand - Central London
This leading women's wear brand are looking for an established Adobe Campaign & CRM Manager to join their team
About the company
Our client is a Premium women's brand specialising in clothing for all occasions they are a Fast paced and dynamic business and is ideally a great fit for passionate and vibrant candidates.
About the Adobe Campaign & CRM Manager Role
- Plan and execute email and CRM campaigns throughout the entire lifecycle, using Adobe Campaign
- Ensure the efficient and consistent capture of all required data at offline & online key points in the customer life cycle.
- Assist in developing consumer segmentation campaign plans to drive customer retention, engagement and to achieve KPI's.
- Monitor the day-to-day delivery of email campaigns, data exports, campaign summary reports, web lead capture, etc
- Act as an Adobe Campaign super user, championing data importation, exportation and querying
- Ensuring device compatibility of email deliveries
- Own email campaign optimisation through A/B testing and iteration.
- Coordinate campaign activity with internal stakeholders to ensure end-to-end coordination and preparation
- Deliver regular reporting of results against metrics, including use of tools such as Google Analytics and email data reports.
- Work primarily within email marketing, but be prepared to assist in wider areas of the marketing department when needed
- About you
- Significant experience with Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Focused and diligent when delivering high quality solutions in a fast moving environment
- Background knowledge of campaign management tools
- Experience in database management/marketing with a strong understanding of the use of data and systems in online marketing campaigns
- Experience in campaign planning, execution and measurement process.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with an equally strong business foundation, particularly in marketing area.
- Ideally, have retail fashion experience
If you feel this role fit's your experience please apply quoting reference: VC/55778