Enterprise Data Architect
Our client, based in Reigate, Surrey are currently looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to join their exciting, growing company on a permanent basis.
The successful Enterprise Data Architect will be responsible for setting out and driving the data strategy in line with the business roadmap. You will be responsible for ensuring the technical teams are equipped to deliver the strategy and present up to Executive board team on progress.
This is an exciting time for an Enterprise Data Architect to join the organisation as it is involved in a digital transformation overhaul moving into a microservices environment.
The Enterprise Data Architect will have experience of driving data strategy on cloud platforms.
Experience and Responsibilities:
- Experience working as an Enterprise Architect coming through from a Data Architect background
- Data Cloud platforms experience - ideally AWS
- Worked within an Oracle database/ Data warehouse environment
- An understanding and appreciation of regulations and compliance - ideally GDPR
- Talend for ETL
- Oracle Exadata and Goldengate would be advantageous
Please apply to for more details